Graphic Designer ScapeLondon, England, GB
Scape is an inspirational place to live and work. We make sure that our students have everything they need to feel safe, calm and at home. And make sure they feel challenged, clued up and plugged in to new ideas and a new city.
With the largest international student population in the world and some of the best institutions, London was the natural place to start. We currently have over 1,500 beds in London and Surrey with other locations opening over the next few years. Plus, we are now taking Scape global, starting in Australia with 5,000 beds under construction in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.
As Graphic Designer, you’ll provide inspiration and support to a dynamic customer base to improve brand awareness. We are looking for someone organised who can execute marketing action plans to identify, target and develop leads.
If you appreciate quality, love the little details and care about the big picture, we’re sure you’ll fit right in.
Directly responsible for the overall design and illustrative/graphic/visuals for use in all brand content and exhibition display. You will be required to work collaboratively with the Head of Marketing, this includes:
- Conceptualise and create all the collateral material of the organisation (including brochures, flyers, mailers, promotional materials, etc.)
- Documentation of best practices and update branding guidelines as needed
- Propose creative strategy in collaboration with Head of Marketing
- Maintain a cohesive visual identity and implement branding guidelines
- Adhere to branding standards and guidelines
- Handle copyright, reprint, and permission processes
- Coordinate all administrative aspects of production, including preparing final designs for presentation
- Checking and approving colour, copy, text format separations, and scaling images for print production
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
- Help to produce internal sales and marketing material to support our growth
- Create impactful designs that capture and sell our company vision
- Ensure all artwork produced meets our needs, requirements and brand values
- Managing proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Working with the Sales and Marketing team, briefing and advising them with regards the design style, format, print production and timescales
- Graphic design experience, with knowledge of CS6 (CS4 and CS5 acceptable)
- Understanding of the concept behind student accomodations
- Able to make creative suggestions in the interest of the organisation
- Eye for refined typography and familiar with screen-printing and CMYK process
- Budget conscious
- Pervious experience in graphic design is advantagous
- A degree in graphic design is desirable
- Excellent IT Skills, specifically Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint