Graphic Designer Scopic SoftwareDiest, Flanders, BE
UX/UI Graphics Designer - On-Site
Interesting project – Flexible hours
About the Role
Remote company Scopic Software is seeking a UX/UI Graphic Designer to work on-site with a client in Diest, Belgium. We are looking for passionate, dynamic, and creative professional to join an active client project.
As a UX/UI Designer, your goal is to proactively engage with our client to gain an understanding of their design needs. You will be working on multiple projects, such as web and mobile applications and assisting with marketing material. This is an ideal position for a motivated individual who would like to join a diverse, fast-paced, and creative environment.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Our employees have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of tasks, working independently and entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects are challenging, innovative applications that are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on Scopic to keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
- 2+ years of experience working as a UX/UI Designer, preferably in the software industry
- Delivering design in the required format utilizing HTML/CSS
- Experience working with Qt platforms
- Ability to understand logical design, while taking into account technical feasibility
- Providing quality assurance for design on a life-size display
- Understanding the feature matric of the business’ need
- ·UI Design, Graphics Design: Web, Mobile App, Flash
- Good UX prototyping skills and conceptual design skills in general
- Strong understanding of user’s behavior on the web;
- Versatile, resourceful and interdisciplinary design skills. Skills with multiple styles
- Experience with typography, color usage and pixel perfect graphics
- Ability to discuss ideas, accept constructive criticism and be a strong team player
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and wire-framing tools (such as Balsamic, InVision, MarvelApp, UXPin)
- Flexibility to work with various projects, such as websites, mobile apps, and marketing materials
- Bachelor's degree in a design field
- Strong communication skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills, including the ability to negotiate and influence others
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong attention to detail, responsiveness, follow-through, flexibility, initiative, and tact
- Excellent Flemish and English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office
Salary: $18-$20 per hour depending on skills and experience. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
This a part-time on-site position. The client’s office is located in Diest, Belgium.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01gza?cjb_hash=O_rxhk98&apply_now=true
Submission of a strong portfolio with design work is mandatory for this position.
About Scopic Software
Scopic Software is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.