Graphic Designer SeenWest Gippsland & Latrobe Valley, Morwell, Victoria, AU
Seen is looking for a creative and talented Junior Graphic Designer to join our team! In this role, you’ll use your attention to detail and creativity to design:
- Artwork for print advertising campaigns
- Print material and publications
- Collateral and stationary
- Digital and social media artwork
If this is you, we’d love to meet you:
- Recent design and communications graduate with limited or no industry experience
- Passionate about all things design
- Desire to develop your digital and website design skills in particular
- Ability to work in a team and independently under guidance/instruction
- Highly focused and organised
- Experience using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Basic understanding of UX/UI and web design principles is an advantage
- Attention to detail and pride in your work
- Ability to plan and meet deadlines
- Great communicator and problem-solver that loves to be part of a small close-knit team
Seen is Gippsland’s strategic brand and communications agency. We work with brands to make sure they’re seen, heard and believed. We like to see ourselves as a city agency with a regional soul. That means we’re committed to delivering on promises to our clients but also big on work-life balance.
That means that you won’t just experience the work-life balance that regional living naturally provides (just 1 hour from Melbourne). You’ll also get flexible working arrangements when needed. We know that happy people are productive people.
At Seen you’ll be working with a team of 6 permanent staff members including marketers, designers, developers and producers. We’re a small team, but collectively we think big. We hope to add you to the team!
Part time position offering 2-3 days per week, with the possibility of a full time position in the future.
Hit the ‘apply by URL’ button and include your CV and cover letter. Please make an effort to address the selection criteria (in the ‘about the candidate’ section) in your cover letter.