Graphic Designer SeraphineLondon, England, GB
Senior Graphic Artist for web and Print
We are the European leader of premium Maternity fashion, with a fast growing business internationally which includes 5 different language websites. Our brand is famous for dressing Hollywood celebrities and royalty and for being the favorite brand of trendy mums . We create maternity clothes that you would want to wear even if you were not pregnant and this is reflected in our imagery and brand positioning which creates a strong brand appeal. Our office is based in Ladbroke grove and you will join a team of over 50 people working in our head Office across all functions.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with our CEO who is the founder of the business this giving you the ability to make a great impact on our visual strategy
Reporting to the CEO and the Creative director, the Graphic Designer will be working within a small multi-disciplinary graphic design team, with a digital first approach but also working on print briefs and a variety of projects to support numerous creative needs for our brand.
- Produce weekly web home pages and newsletter with a mobile First approach .
- Design category banners and a variety of web pages graphics
- Taking ownership of project briefs, managing from concept through to artwork files for print
- Design, develop and artwork brand communication assets across all areas of the business
- To work alongside the Visual Merchandising/ Marketing Teams to provide collateral for Store graphics, POS, event and social media campaigns
- Create/maintain digital assets for the website, emails, social media, online advertising, digital content and banners
- Artworking seasonal catalogues, brochures, look books, advertising, POS and leaflets
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience
- Experience in luxury brands/high fashion/retail sectors would be advantageous
- Proven ability in producing print and digital communications within a similar role
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Microsoft office.
- Excellent project management capabilities
- Efficient print management skills
- Strong creative and fashion flair and detail driven artworking skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and manage various projects at one time
- Passion for design trends / industry & retail trends
- Good knowledge of the luxury retail industry
Nice to have: Animation, Film editing, retouching skills