Graphic Designer SportiqePhoenix, Arizona, US
Sportiqe has some crazy growth ahead and is in need of a creative, dynamic, passionate, focus Graphic Designer to help take us to the next level. Our Graphic Designer will design and provide world-class designs to wow and support the growth of our B2B business.
At Sportiqe, we’re a tight-knit agile, energized team that is making a pretty big dent in the lifestyle apparel space. We provide custom decorated apparel to the corporate, resort, professional sport, music and entertainment markets as well selling our own brand direct to consumer. We work in a relaxed environment but quickly and with agility. We are all building together, each of us owning and growing our pieces of the business. Since we’ve started, we’ve been able to help over 3.4 Million people feel comfortable and work with some pretty awesome people. Providing graphic designs to meet our client’s needs is integral to the growth and expansion of the company.
Take a look. See if you’re the right fit. If you are, come evolve with us.
- Ensure Art requests facilitated on time and with great quality. Kick out art requests by due dates and communicate accordingly
- Support Creative Team in producing custom artwork and regular art requests
- Help evolve the Creative team in terms of performance, efficiency and quality
What are you responsible for
- Help Sportiqe grow through re-orders (deliver awesome artwork that makes customers want to work with Sportiqe over and over) and through new business (being known for awesome artwork and deliver art to prospects when they need it)
- Conceptualize and execute “custom” art for clients
- Manage creative assets and resources
- Execute art requests as needed
Who you are for the team
- You can conceptualize original graphics. You have a strong visual sense. Can take an idea, visualize it, and have it become reality from a graphic design perspective.
- You have your own unique creative style. You have a creative sense and live a “creative lifestyle”
- You know the trends, are innovative, and raise the bar for the Creative Department. You create with confidence and have good design range
- Experienced in screen-printing
- You are a team player, looking to elevate the team as a whole. You also look to the team to for feedback and ways for you to grow as a designer.
- Proficient in illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong Typography Skills
- Can balance multiple projects at a time.
- Elevate skills in creating custom art for clients. Be able to incorporate illustration strengths into customs designs.