Graphic Designer Squint/OperaLondon, England, GB
We are looking for a dedicated full time senior graphic designer to be part of the Squint/Opera team
You must be adaptable in working across a broad spectrum of projects: print, branding, motion graphic, animation and UI;
Must be able to think spatially (content is often connected to a context or environment which needs consideration).
You are deeply passionate about working on cultural and exhibition projects and strive to be the best in your field.
You are creative, innovative and original in your thinking. You look for the detail that sets your work apart from the rest.
Incredible attention to detail
You are friendly and enjoy working in an open studio environment.
- Works well with a team of specialists in 3D, animation, sound composers, interactive media designers and creative technologists;
- Provides good creative direction internally and externally;
- Ensures with experience that the projects run in time and on budget;
- Presents ideas to clients clearly and with passion.
- Excellent photoshop / indesign / illustrator skills expected;
- Must be able to artwork or direct artworking;
- Must be up-to-date with software and hardware technologies and terms;
- Good understanding of the full audio/visual pipelines is a plus.
- Full Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of After Effects and Cinema 4D preferred but not essential.
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, we really want to get to know you and what inspires you. Please be sure to include a CV, Cover Letter and a showreel of not only your professional work, but also personal projects, things that inspire you – anything that gives us a true sense of what you will bring to the team.
Remember, we receive a lot of applications every year. We want to be inspired by your application!
Please send all applications to our team at people(at)squintopera.com.