Graphic Designer SSATLondon, England, GB
We are SSAT, the Schools, Students and Teachers network and we provide fresh ideas for ambitious schools. We are a membership organisation of schools and academies across the UK and internationally, bringing together leaders, teachers and students to drive school improvement and innovation, and celebrate their successes. Our memberships, and professional development and school improvement programmes help leaders and teachers to further outcomes for all young people, and develop leadership at all levels across the system.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our busy in-house design team. You will work across various print and digital projects including the design and production of marketing materials and brochures, information booklets, editorial publications, press adverts, web and social media assets, and a range of collateral for our national events and training programmes.
The position is offered as a full-time contract starting in October 2018.
- proven experience in a similar role designing for print and digital which should be evidenced in your portfolio
- a creative thinker with a passion for design who keeps up to date with design trends
- experience of producing on-brand, creative solutions in answer to a brief
- solid understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite – particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- experience in filming, animation and video editing would be beneficial
- an excellent portfolio that demonstrates creative flair, versatility and imagination
- proficiency in Microsoft Office – including Word and PowerPoint
- excellent attention to detail
- strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- highly organised and adaptable to changing priorities.
A full job description is available at www.ssatuk.co.uk/jobs.
To apply, please send a covering letter outlining why you think you meet the requirements, your CV and a PDF portfolio or weblink by email with ‘Designer’ in the subject title.
Closing date: 5pm on Wednesday 17 October 2018.
Please note, depending on the number of applications received, this may be closed earlier.
Applicants must be resident and legally eligible to work in the UK.