Graphic Designer SSATLondon, England, GB
We are SSAT, the Schools, Students and Teachers network.
We exist to help improve outcomes for all young people. As a membership organisation of schools and academies across the UK and internationally, we work with leaders, teachers and students to drive school improvement and innovation and celebrate their successes. We believe in a truly school-led system, with schools working in partnership across and beyond the education sector.
At SSAT’s heart are our membership networks, bringing together school leaders, teachers and students. We have been working with schools for over 30 years, and continue to offer insight and understanding into teaching, learning and system leadership. Our professional development and school improvement programmes help leaders and teachers to further outcomes for all young people and develop leadership at all levels across the system.
You will join our busy branding team and work across various print and digital projects including the design and production of marketing materials and brochures, information booklets, editorial publications, press adverts, web and social media assets, and a range of collateral for our national events and training programmes.
- proven experience in a similar role designing for print and digital which should be evidenced in your portfolio a creative thinker with a passion for design who keeps up to date with design trends
- experience of producing on-brand, creative solutions in answer to a brief
- solid understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite – particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- experience in filming, animation and video editing would be beneficial
- an excellent portfolio that demonstrates creative flair, versatility and imagination
- proficiency in Microsoft Office – including Word and PowerPoint
- excellent attention to detail
- strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- highly organised and adaptable to changing priorities.
A full job description is available at www.ssatuk.co.uk/jobs. This is a permanent full-time position. The role will be based in London starting in September 2019.
How to Apply
If you feel this role matches your skills and expertise, we would love to hear from you! Please send a covering letter outlining why you think you meet the requirements, your CV and a PDF portfolio or weblinkby email with ‘Graphic Designer’ in the subject title. Closing date of applications are 12pm Wednesday, 28 August 2019. SSAT is an equal opportunities employer.