Graphic Designer SwarovskiWattens, Tyrol, AT
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join our inhouse Corporate Creative Team that is entrusted to deliver cutting edge creative solutions across multiple platforms to help drive forward the Swarovski brand.
If you’re passionate about brilliant designs for fashion, jewelry, and entertainment, join us and let's reshape the future of crystal together!
ABOUT THE JOB
We build ventures from scratch and combine years of crystal industry knowledge with entrepreneurial drive and passion. With everything we do, we believe that design is an integral part of success. For us, design is as much about behavior and emotions as it is about utility and ease. We move quickly but also have enough time and space to develop broad ideas.
As a team player, you will be a core member of the Swarovski internal creative studio and support the work of the Art director and the all-round creative team by creating powerful solutions, bold aesthetics and surprising outputs for high-quality marketing and communications materials for both print and web.
You will develop original graphic pieces and contribute to the evolution and development of the Swarovski brand. You will handle own design projects in the field of creation and new media.
Our variety of projects happening simultaneously will take your creative ideas to the next level.
We would be happy to speak to you if you are passionate about working closely with other designers as well as marketing, product, and brand partnership teams developing on new concepts and innovative design solutions. Furthermore, you will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in multimedia, graphic design, advertising, marketing or a related discipline
- Superb visual communication skills – ability to present ideas and information in a multimedia context
- A portfolio representing your skills in the areas of digital marketing pieces, logos/identity, ads, sales marketing collateral.
- Excellent creative process using Adobe package (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premier) and Microsoft PowerPoint. Experience with other tools like Blender or Adobe After Effects, Final Cut.
- Ability to digest information, and translate it into various mediums of design, including infographics, print, illustration, video, web and mobile.
- You are proficient in animating and editing video content.
- Experience in product photography and with sketches is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively in English and German.
Please bear in mind that this is a temporary offer. We are looking for someone to support us initially until December 2020 with potential possibility to extend.
Founded in Tyrol (Austria) in 1895, Swarovski designs, manufactures and markets crystals, genuine gemstones & created stones and finished products such as jewelry and accessories, beauty products, and lighting. Other activities include Swarovski Entertainment, the company’s film division, which collaborates with exceptional talent and industry partners to develop, finance, and produce original and artistically accomplished feature films, Swarovski Kristallwelten, a dazzling interactive crystal experience in Wattens, Austria, and the Swarovski Crystal Society and publications and apps, that illuminate the many different facets of the Swarovski business.
Due to legal reasons, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is at least € 31.552,92 gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration.