Graphic Designer The Graphic Cow CompanyGreenville, South Carolina, US
About the Job
The Graphic Designer & Customer Service Representative position will be responsible for managing the collegiate sales channel for all Magnolia Designs Co.- a division of The Graphic Cow that focuses on providing an extraordinary custom apparel experience for larger Sorority and Fraternity chapters across the Southeast. Along with sales communication, this position will develop and implement new marketing strategies such as photoshoots, merchandising and social media campaigns to improve the overall customer experience.
This position will work directly with the Magnolia Designs Co. Director, the Collegiate Sales Manager, Social Media Coordinator, our Licensing Team and Supply Chain Manager to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Actively pursue and engage new and existing Greek Chapter contacts, provided by Magnolia Director, to increase custom apparel business
- Create full custom designs for customers using Illustrator
- Proactively manage all inside sales functions for assigned customers
- Create a welcoming environment for all customers
- Go the extra mile for each order – offer creative solutions to close profitable orders that meet both company and customer expectations
- Become an expert on our apparel offerings and printing services
- Provide customers with quality brand and apparel advice to meet their needs
- Handle incoming phone, email and website inquiries
- Guide customers to find the best design and complete their orders timely
- Support our team atmosphere – Be a team player
- Constructively suggest process and site improvements while always keeping the customer experience in mind
A Little About The Graphic Cow
We set out in 1994 to provide a level of artwork not seen in the screen printing industry. Our goal was to provide agency level artwork to the custom T-shirt ordering process. However, great artwork wasn’t a stopping point. Over the last 23 years we have continued to elevate the customer experience through our in-house printing services, personalized packaging, individual payment services and more. Most importantly, we continue to bring these services together to make sure our customers receive their shirts on time, every time.
The Graphic Cow Company is a small enough business that each employee can meaningfully help shape and grow our brand. We’re based in the booming Southern City of Greenville, SC.
- Continuously innovate ourselves and our services
- Act with a sense of urgency and accuracy
- Work as a team to create a quality customer experience
- Always go the extra mile for our customer
Our Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary (commensurate with experience)
- Medical Benefits
- Dental and Vison Coverage
- Paid Holiday and Vacation Time
About You – Do you have?
- Experience delivering exceptional customer service
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Photoshop and Illustrator Skills
- A Passion for Fashion and Design and know today’s “College” style and culture
- Recent Panhellenic Sorority or IFC Fraternity chapter experience
- An understanding of custom apparel for Greek groups
- An outgoing personality with the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- A “self-starter” attitude with a will do whatever is necessary to ensure the customer receives high quality service
- The ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- The desire to create lasting relationships even through transactional interactions
- Previous experience working in product customization, retail or sales
Get in Touch
If you’re interested in this position, we would love to hear from you! Please email your résumé to our Magnolia Designs Director, Thomas Smith ( thomas(at)magnoliadesignsco.com). We will contact you if we feel like you are a fit for this role.