Graphic Designer Thomas & Trotman DesignBrighton, England, GB
Thomas & Trotman Design is a strategic design agency with a proven track record in delivering impactful and intelligent design for brands across the globe. Our clients include international sporting organisations, UNESCO, corporates, not-for-profits and education. We are seeking a talented Mid or Senior level graphic designer to join our creative team.
As a key member of this Brighton-based design agency, you will be involved in the conception, development and delivery of creative print and digital layout for well-known global brands. You have proven corporate experience working full-time in a busy agency with an outstanding portfolio of fresh and well-crafted work, with very strong layout and typography skills. You’re a designer who truly understands how to create engaging, considered and memorable design and bring great campaigns and brands to life. You’re a team player whose passion for brilliant layouts is matched only by your ability to produce them. Your InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skills are 2nd to none, giving you the ability and time to create great work under pressure. You will be directly responsible for key aspects of a design project, including: project research, conceptual and creative development, presentation and advocacy of design concepts, ensuring design integrity and quality during the artworking phase of a project, including the ability to produce accurate artwork yourself. You have an in-depth knowledge of the print design process. Experience in developing and communicating print specs and liaising with printers is essential.
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic with a passion for all things design.
- Be open, honest, direct and comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Be highly organised and have a meticulous eye for detail
- Be able to take on artworking and duties when necessary
- Be a confident and articulate presenter and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to manage your own work flow to ensure projects are delivered to a high quality and on time.
- Keep up to date with the design industry and feed back on relevant developments and emerging trends.
- Be able to contribute to the creative culture at T&T.
A high-level knowledge of the CS suite (Creative Cloud) Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is essential.
Whether you are a middleweight designer of 4-5 years experience within a busy design agency looking for a more senior role, or a senior designer ready to take on a new challenge – you must have a great portfolio of relevant examples and can talk through the creative and production in depth.
If shaping a key creative role with the opportunity to work on some meaningful projects excites you, please send your portfolio.