Graphic Designer TobiiStockholm, SE
At Tobii Tech we’re evolving our digital identity and how we drive marketing and sales. To make this happen we are on the lookout for an experienced Graphic Designer to help us in our endeavor!
As a part of a friendly and supporting marketing team you will interact with other cross-functional teams all the way from the actual gaming software to product and events.
You will be responsible for creative execution supporting all web & printed marketing efforts, redefining brand and digital user experience with the overarching goal to create even more promotors of Tobii Tech solutions!
The role and responsibilities
The Graphic Designer will be a driving force in Tobii Tech creative direction, contributing to deliverables as well as ensure adherence to timelines.
You will work with email campaigns, website assets, landing pages, animations, icons design, vector renderings for product design & packaging, booth design.
Your days will be filled with:
- Creating compelling, dynamic graphics for the full stack of our go to market efforts.
- Supporting with production of marketing materials, websites and other media, from banners to printed material for events.
- Making vector renderings for product design and packaging
- Redefining our digital user experience such as email campaigns, icon designs and website assets
Crucial for success is a deep understanding of translating fast moving digital aspects into compelling visual stories to elevate the overall brand experience and customer journey.
We are looking for someone who has
- +3 years professional experience working with graphic design for web and print media
- Mastery of Sketch App, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Basic experience with HTML and CSS development
- Digital Onboarding experience
- Loves to experiment with tools and new technology
We find it to be a very strong merit if you also have experience from Rapid prototyping.
At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you wear high heels or sandals, or if you spend your nights at the gym or prefer playing Dungeons & Dragons you are welcome to the team!
Will you be a part of driving the Tobii experience? Please provide a link to your portfolio site (dribble, cargo, behance) and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible.
Please address your questions to Caroline Eriksson by using the chat in the right corner on our, and don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.