Graphic Designer TopHatLondon, England, GB
If you are a passionate graphic designer and would enjoy being a part of a fast-growing multidisciplinary technology company, this is an opportunity to join us at TopHat.
As TopHat has grown our requirements for producing high-quality graphics across the business for internal and external use have grown rapidly. The successful candidate will apply and adapt TopHat’s brand guidelines to be applied to assets across the organisation, taking a lead in ensuring that TopHat’s brand is well presented in all instances. The successful candidate will also support staff across TopHat as they create materials for presentations, brochures, digital media and other assets in the course of their work. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating layouts as well as graphic outputs for branding and design that strongly reflect TopHat’s identity and vision. The candidate should have excellent presentation skills with a keen eye for layout.
- preparing high quality deliverables and contemporary graphical outputs
- providing creative graphic for corporate forms and documents, submissions, concept stories, brochures etc starting from the existing set of brand guidelines and templates
- leads the production of the graphics and layout for TopHat’s regular staff newsletter and other internal communications
- providing professional graphic design support for all teams within the business
- organising and maintaining graphic/document templates and resource libraries
- thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- working as part of an integrated team across all TopHat disciplines
- thinking strategically to ensure cohesive messaging and visual identity
- other duties commensurate with this role that may be required from time to time
- proficient with Adobe CC, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- a good knowledge of Windows and Office products is essential
- animation skills with the appropriate post-production capacity would be an advantage
- creative attitude, a sharp eye for detail, originality and a passion for great graphic design
- good team player who can work in a multi-disciplinary team
- capacity to adapt to the corporate vision and branding image with an integrated artistic value
- self-motivated and able to carry out duties following long term and short-term project
- strong time management and prioritisation skills, as well as a clear understanding of tasks, timing associated with meeting project deadlines
A graphic design qualification is essential. A background working with architecture or design is beneficial but is not strictly required.
Applying for the position
This is a full-time position is based at TopHat, 14 Great James St, Bloomsbury, London WC1N 3DP .
To apply for a position, download and complete the application form, which you can find here and submit this or your CV and a covering letter with this information using the ‘apply’ link below. Please ensure you attach a portfolio/sample of your work (max.10 MB). Links to a personal website are also welcome.
Don’t forget, ensure you clearly state which position (graphic designer, London) you’re applying for!