Graphic Designer totalleeSouth Pasadena, California, US
We’re totallee. We make minimalistic products for your iPhone. We’re a rapidly growing online-native brand that values clean design, hard work and a friendly work environment.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer with coding skills to join our young, thriving team and grow with us. The ideal candidate is passionate about developing a visual brand identity, has several years of graphic design experience, mad Photoshop skills and an awesome personality.
You will work directly with the Founder and our Designer on a variety of projects. You can expect to spend half your time on routine tasks (creating new digital ads, updating our website and blog) and the other half coming up with new ideas or helping develop visuals for new projects.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1-2 years of graphic design experience, ideally for startups or agencies (graphic design skills are very important but we emphasize cultural fit)
- Excellent at Photoshop
- A strong portfolio
- Medium to advanced level knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Team player with small ego
- Self-starter interested in learning and growing
Bonus Skills (good to have but not required):
- Experience with Shopify
- Competence in Illustrator
- Packaging design experience
- Industrial design experience
- Video or video editing
- Familiarity with online-native brands
- Base Salary: $18-$22/hr DOE
- Generous and regular performance bonuses
- Paid vacation and paid sick days
- Health insurance (if you work more than 30hr/week)
- Comfortable work environment with opportunities for growth
- Be part of a hard-working but friendly and welcoming team
Work Schedule :
- 25-40 hours per week
How to Apply :
- Include a portfolio or link to your portfolio (must have!)
- Include a resume
- Answer the following questions:
1. What is your most valuable skill set?
2. Other than salary what is the most valuable thing an employer can offer you?
Applications will be accepted until 7/21/17.
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 1 year