Graphic Designer Turner DesignPerth, Western Australia, AU
Create fresh and engaging concepts for brand identity, print, environmental design and digital applications for a wide range of clients.
Work with team members on shared projects and demonstrate flexibility and willingness to achieve required outcomes.
Take design concepts through to artwork and implementation stages for print, digital or environmental signage.
What you will need:
- Recognised design degree, BA or equivalent
- At least 4 years experience in a graphic design studio
- Strong typographic and layout skills with the ability to quickly visualise your ideas
- Good verbal and visual communication skills
- Strong Mac skills and experience in Adobe CC – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Good knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good understanding of production processes for print and digital
- Must be well organised with good time and project management skills
- The ability to work on a number of projects concurrently.
What's important to us
- A willingness to learn, improve and develop
- An open mind – we value creativity, conceptual thinking
- Passion for design and creativity in all areas
- see every project as opportunity to make a difference
- Attention to detail and adherence to high standards of production
- A sense of humour.
What to expect from us:
- Work on a diverse range of projects and get hands on experience
- An opportunity to work with highly experienced designers
- Vibrant studio space in the Perth CBD close to public transport
- A well managed studio but some overtime required sometimes
- A busy but fun atmosphere.
Our specialist disciplines include:
- Brand identity
- Design for print and web
- Environmental graphics and signage design
Salary according to experience. Only successful applicants will be notified.
You will also need to be eligible to work full time permanently in Australia.
To apply please provide a one page covering letter that tells us who you are, what inspires you and what you have been doing to date, along with a PDF that showcases your creative ability. Word documents will not be accepted.