Graphic Designer TurnerSydney, New South Wales, AU
Who we are
Turner is celebrating 15 years of practice and a recent transformation reflecting the increasing maturity and sophistication of the firm. Turner is a sharp and evocative multi award-winning design practice with realised projects valued at over $3 billion recently completed or under construction. With approximately 120 staff from 28 countries, Turner reflects a culturally diverse workplace, strong in identity, that is continually evolving. WHAT WE DO Turner’s projects include urban design and master planning, social and affordable housing, apartments and houses, student accommodation, seniors living, workplace, showroom, industrial, public buildings, hospitality and increasingly, hybrid combinations of these typologies. Interior architecture and environmental graphics are commonly incorporated as part of the service, as well as separately for stand-alone projects. Our projects reflect the diversity of their situations while being underpinned by a familial approach to process and the knitting together of a refined urban fabric.
Immediate opportunities for talented Graphic Designers to join our fast paced, dynamic studio working on Environmental Signage and Wayfinding projects:
- Work collaboratively on a variety of projects with Interior Designers, Architects and Graphic Designers
- Work closley with the Business Development Manager with bids and submissions
- Design and present your ideas in an open, supportive environment
- Liaise with printers, consultants and suppliers
- Manage internal stationery and presentations
- Excellent presentation skills a must
- First class communication skills and attention to detail, essential
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and work to programs.