Graphic Designer UnmindLondon, England, GB
We, at Unmind, are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our team in London. As Unmind’s first Graphic Designer, you’ll be part of a design team that supports our Product, Marketing, Business Development, and Sales teams. You’ll work on exciting new projects from web design to print collateral, infographics, swag, illustrations, and animations.
What we’re looking for
- Empathy: you understand the human-centered nature of our work not only as a designer but also as an employee of a company that’s tackling a very human problem.
- Excellent design chops: you can whip up something beautiful in a matter of hours as well as understand the functional side of it.
- Communication skills: you’re comfortable presenting your work in front of the entire team and also making a case/getting buy in for certain projects.
- Collaboration: we’re an extremely collaborative group of people who like to share all sorts of ideas (good or bad) to make sure the product and company are constantly moving forward.
- Curiosity to learn: it’s our belief that we only evolve and grow if we continue to be open to learning new things, whether that be about design or about the industry as a whole.
- Data driven: it’s important for us to understand why we’re making some of the decisions that we are and because of that, data is our best friend.
- Support Client Success, Marketing, and Sales teams in creating collateral and assets for campaigns
- Create web pages using Webflow
- Design infographics, case studies, other material that relates to long form content
- Support internal communications team with presentations, new team member on boarding
- Create an illustration style for the brand
- Further visual development of our overall brand
- Collaborate with freelance illustrators/animators on one-off projects
- Maintain a style guide
- A stellar portfolio featuring your best work
- 3-5 years of experience as a graphic designer
- A strong knowledge of designing for responsive web
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and the technologies that you’re designing for
- Advanced Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop), Sketch skills
- Comfortable working in fast-moving, agile development environments
- A healthy appetite for growth and learning
- Animation experience is a huge plus
A bit about Unmind
Unmind is a market-leading, B2B, digital mental health platform. We use the latest scientific findings from positive psychology, cognitive-behavioural therapy, neuroscience and mindfulness to create programmes that measurably improve people’s mental wellbeing. Our platform provides organisations with programmes that are engaging, non-stigmatising, and affordable.
You will be joining an exceptionally talented core team who –in the last year– have secured incredible investors, partners, clients and advocates. Our future success(es) will rely on the continuation of that momentum – of which our ability to function in a fluid and efficient manner will be paramount (especially as the company grows.). If done right, then the opportunity for this individual (and Unmind generally) is vast, compounded and –perhaps most importantly– will genuinely improve people’s lives.
- Great colleagues (personally and professionally)
- Pick your own tech
- Regular social company gatherings
- Optional team walks, runs and mindfulness sessions
- Wellbeing budget to use at your discretion
- A culture of continuous learning
- Dog friendly workplace