Graphic Designer Wargaming EuropeParis, Île-de-France, FR
Wargaming Europe is looking to hire a fun, dynamic and accomplished Senior Graphic Designer to join our Creative Team. This opportunity offers great potential for advancement and is ideal for someone seeking career development.
What you will do:
- Be a proactive part of the Creative Team on a daily basis on a wide range of projects, which may include but are not not limited to cross-platform campaigns, responsive designs, motion graphics, and video
- Work with the Head of the Art Studio to ensure various executions align with Wargaming’s requirements and expectations of everything from social media assets, website assets/ and web page design for an e-commerce platform, help with photo shoots/direction, email design, brand identity and printed materials
- Develop and frame creative concepts and templates according to creative brief requirements and lead the team of graphic designers in execution
- Provide quality assurance over all creative deliverables
- Work with external sources
- Prepare and deliver presentations to internal and external clients
- Lead the education and development of designers
- Assist the project manager with scheduling and planning future tasks
- Solid design portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study
- 3 to 5 years’ digital experience in the gaming industry or a creative agency
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- PowerPoint design proficiency
- Web design/UI/UX experience
- Understanding of how creative concept and delivery are supported by strategy and analytics/ROI
- Effective team leader
- Highly creative with a good eye for detail
- Brand-conscious design experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Highly motivated and well-organized
- Able to see other people's point of view and criticisms
- Experience in motion graphics design, 3D production and production shoot, and understating of social media, HTML 5 and CSS knowledge
- Agile/Scrum/experience in JIRA is also a plus
- Experience working in multilingual and multicultural environments
- Detailed knowledge of and passion for Wargaming games
- Strong familiarity with the games industry and online gaming
All application forms need to include a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and a link with your portfolio (personal website).
Please also make sure to indicate in your email's subject line which position you are applying for.
Only applications with all required information in English can be considered and processed.
To apply, please send your resume by email.