Graphic Designer WelcomeAthens, Attica, GR
[ Junior / Mid-level Graphic Designer ]
At Welcome we are redefining the way people travel by offering them the most personalized and complete experience. From the moment our customers step outside the airplane till they get back home, we provide them with the warmest, most informative and friendliest transfer from and to the airport, equip them with all the necessary products they will need during their trip, as well as stand by them for any information or product they need for the duration of their stay.
Welcome's model is unique in a global level and our goal is to be the unquestionable leader for the category we are creating. We are already active in 28 destinations including Athens, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Vienna, Rome and Hong Kong, and we keep expanding by adding 2 new destinations per month. In 2018 we served more than 500,000 travelers and we plan to surpass the 1 Million Travelers in 2019.
Welcome has the highest travel customer ratings surpassing companies like Airbnb, and Uber and gathering thousands of 5-star reviews on Reviews.io and Tripadvisor. The company received a big financing round recently and has 50 exceptional team members in Greece and abroad.
About the role
We are looking for an entry-level designer eager to grow their design skills and knowledge in a company serving customers internationally.
As a junior designer you will work closely with our marketing team to support our marketing projects and campaigns.
If you’re a designer with creative marketing abilities, this is the position for you!
The preferred candidate has a design background, and a bachelor’s degree in graphic design.
In collaboration with the broader marketing team, develop campaign concepts in support of marketing goals and priorities.
- Work closely with advertisers, content creators and copywriters.
- Develop concepts and create visual design strategies for social media platforms.
- Develop projects ranging from advertising campaigns to branding projects and email marketing.
- Provide high converting designs for our advertising channels.
- Set personal and team goals with a work ethic to meet or exceed them
- Manage & prioritize multiple projects with differing timelines simultaneously through to completion
- Some experience as a graphic designer and/or web designer
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- The willingness to embrace and understand new concepts
- Ability to learn rapidly
- Ability to take on multiple projects at the same time and meet targets
- Personality to work well with co-workers and effectively coordinate with a team
- Passion for design and art is a must!
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- An amazing work-space, filled with energetic and hardworking people
- Team building activities
- The tools you need to successfully perform your daily tasks
- The unique opportunity to grow a small team to a large department for a globally unique product