Graphic Designer Wilkinson EyreLondon, England, GB
Wilkinson Eyre is seeking an energetic, creative graphic designer to join its London-based team.
The successful candidate will work closely with colleagues to develop our brand and translate our architectural approach into a consistent visual identity. The work will include one-off projects for exhibitions, publications and events, creation of content for web and social media and the preparation of reports, presentations and brochures.
Candidates should have a minimum of two years’ graphic design experience with a passion and proven track record of producing creative print and digital design.
The right candidate will:
- be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- have a good eye for design, detail and layout
- have a strong understanding of print and production procedures
- have excellent written and verbal communications skills including strong proof reading skills
- be calm and approachable and have an unflappable attitude
- be a team player with an ability to deliver creative solutions to tight deadlines
- be self motivated and proactive
Experience of Adobe Premiere, After Effects and WordPress would be an advantage.
In addition to competitive salaries, various benefits are offered to employees including private medical care (BUPA), contributory pension scheme, Group Life Assurance and Group Income Protection amongst others.
We respond to candidates we invite for an interview, but we will keep CVs on file for six months and may get in touch at a later stage.
WilkinsonEyre prides itself on being an equal opportunities employer and all candidates will be treated fairly regardless of age, race, sex or disability.
To apply, please submit your CV and examples of work using the ‘apply’ link below.
Interviews will begin as soon as possible. No agencies and no freelancers at this time please.