Industrial Designer factor product GmbHMunich, Bavaria, DE
Senior Industrial Designer wanted (m/f)
Your mission: design products, inspire people and position brands
We are a 15-person multidisciplinary design studio in Munich. We inspire people, refine brand profiles and make innovation effective via design. Our inimitable style is based on our overall approach. From a well-founded understanding of user, brand and technology, we develop perfectly fitting design solutions, ranging from the brand presence to the product. The connection of disciplines, analogue and digital worlds is a natural course for us. We are a creative partner with an entrepreneurial approach for our customers. We work for exciting international brands such as STABILO, Fischer Sports, Hagan Ski, Siemens, BMW Mini and Dallmayr.
To support our team, we are looking as soon as possible for a: Senior Industrial Designer (m/f) for investment and consumer goods
The tasks which await you:
- You develop user and brand-centred design concepts for consumer and investment goods and implement them in-part independently,
- research, design and prepare digital and analogue models and prototypes,
- prepare presentations and hold them personally,
- are a reliable contact person for the customers and provide innovative, practicable solutions according to the task/s set.
How we imagine you to be:
- You have at least 4 years’ work experience,
- have a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Industrial Design or comparable training,
- have experience with user-centred design processes and research methods,
- have know-how in the area of User Experience Design,
- have a feeling for trends and brand aesthetics,
- have high standards of quality and a distinct sense for shaping, materials and colour,
- are able to depict your concepts informatively, e.g. as sketches, models and stories,
- are a structured and creative problem-solver,
- have command of the software commonly used in the sector (Solid Works and Adobe Creative Suite),
- are happy to assume responsibility
- and are convinced that large tasks are best solved within the team.
What you can expect from us:
- a highly sympathetic team of creative minds and strategists,
- exciting, interdisciplinary assignments for interesting brands from various sectors,
- a creative workplace in the heart of Munich-Haidhausen
- with a homely atmosphere, flat hierarchies
- and the opportunity to assume a high degree of individual responsibility.
Please send your application to: Boris Simon, bs(at)factor-product.com