Industrial Designer NiCE75008, Paris, Île-de-France, FR
NiCE is looking for an industrial designer with some experience/interest in retail.
Participates in a wide variety of initiatives and contributes to our design strategy concepts and development. Our designers focus on learning and improving in the areas of research, concept development, brand strategy, design, execution, and visualization. Must be proactive and responsive in delivering highly creative work that supports the team and the firm. Our designers are expected to participate and support projects on all creative levels. All designers play a key role in our team and are given multiple opportunities to grow and assume more responsibilities. Fresh graduates, or those with 1-5 years of experience are welcome to apply for this position.
Key Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Directly support Senior Designers and Art Directors
- Mastery of design fundamentals and demonstrates technical excellence
- Generates unexpected creative work that is thoughtful in strategy and execution
- Passionate about design and enjoys teamwork and collaboration
- Fast and efficient with a positive attitude
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in Retail Environments and Interior Design is a big plus