Who We Are
Awarded Ad Age's Small Agency of the Year 2012, Manifold is a creative agency that creates extraordinary
experiences, both digital and real world, to engage, delight, involve, captivate and inspire people.
We do this by exploring new technologies, emerging trends, passionate audiences and relevant timing
to develop unique and brand appropriate, cross-platform campaigns. Manifold is based in San Francisco,
with offices in New York and Los Angeles.
Us: A big-thinking, creative, experiential agency that imagines and produces remarkable online + offline ideas for our clients.
You: Born to create things. Whether it’s designing a website or building a photo-taking bicycle, your passion for creating, obsession to detail and dedication to completion overwhelm every bone in your body. You’re compulsive, risky and never accept “the norm.” But you also have a level-head, real world experience and the ability to combine these two sides of you to create ideas, projects and campaigns that wow yourself and your client.
You’ll be responsible for scoping, designing and delivering innovative creative to support experiential, interactive and social media marketing programs. You’ll make use of your strong expertise in aesthetics, design tools and emerging styles to pair marketing solutions with client objectives and needs. You’ll manage and work with multiple resources to bring campaigns to life: creative development, web development, specialty vendors, production partners, traditional print outlets and other fulfillment counterparts as needed for the program.
Previous agency experience is a plus, but we’re primarily interested in someone who has killer conceptual chops, a supernatural design sense, is extremely detail-oriented, can keep an eye on the big picture, thrives in the trenches, tracks deadlines like a bloodhound and ultimately has fun doing all of that. Just like we do.
• An independent thinker, driven, energetic and enthusiastic. You are a team player who takes initiative.
• Have an understanding of marketing fundamentals such as strategy, advertising basics and media terms, brand positioning and identity.
• Can liaise efficiently with outside vendors for pre and post-production including vetting, cost-effective quoting, buying and proofing all work.
• Love the Internet and emerging web-based technologies.
• Have an established track record for concepting, designing and delivering brand experiences (online and offline).
• Are extremely organized and willing to implement down to the smallest detail.
• Have 5-7 years of experience servicing clients as part of an agency, a startup or equivalent experience servicing internal clients on the brand side.
• Are proud of and prepared to show examples of the work you’ve done.
• Believe there is no try. There is only do.
• You are experienced at developing concepts and designs that are relevant to and that resonate with the target audience.
• You have experience with event design and experiential marketing projects.
• You can concept and design a variety of print, offline and digital components around an event/experiential idea.
• You concept and design according to client's brand tone, voice and objectives.
• You are an expert user of Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote and PowerPoint.
• You fully understand the principles of print production and are interested in learning more about experiential marketing.
• You can work on multiple projects from concept to finish.
• You pay attention to the details whether it’s spelling in your emails, pixel resolution across browsers on your latest interactive campaign or the crown molding on a pop-up shop project.
• You find inspiration through a tried and true roster of creative/design blogs and publications to constantly keep you abreast of styles and innovation.
• Demonstrated ability to set goals and objectives, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Diligent and meticulous with a fixation on detail.
• A highly effective communicator with excellent writing, listening and interpersonal skills
• Strong Internet and Apple/ PC computer skills with a comfort and familiarity of working and operating in today’s cloud environment.
• Ability to work both collaboratively in a team oriented environment and independently, with high levels of detail.
• AA Degree or better in Graphic Design or equivalent experience - past history of event / production accounting a plus.
• Knowledge of marketing and event planning, with a solid understanding of Advertising, Media and Marketing lingo a big plus.
This is a full time position out of our San Francisco office. Visit us at www.wearemanifold.com
Competitive salary, 401(k) and employee benefits package.