Location: South East LondonJUNIOR DESIGNER
• Are you a pro-active self-starter with creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense?
• Do you have a graphic design qualification and experience in a busy marketing or design environment?
• Are you an avid music fan who loves a wide variety of musical genres?
Based in our South London office we are looking for a junior designer who is keen to develop their career
in a music industry environment. The ideal candidate will work across digital and print media creating
online ads, banners, posters, CD and vinyl packaging.
You will help create new campaigns and identities, create and update presentations/brochures
and other material across print and online mediums.
You’ll also work closely with our manufacturing manager to adjust artwork to specific templates
and make other changes to packaging artwork to ensure it meets required specs (CTP ready).
The job also involves creating and manipulating images, logos and graphics using Photoshop,
Illustrator and Indesign (CS5 or 6 preferred).
You must be good at producing high-quality designs on time and to brief.
You also need to be adaptable and flexible enough to be able to cope with changing priorities.
Good organisational and communication skills are also required as you’ll need to keep track of all
the projects you work on and liaise with internal and external clients about their requirements.
• Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign (CS5 or 6 preferred)
• Experience of web design and development an advantage
• Experience of video editing and animation an advantage