Junior Graphic Designer
Saddleback Limited is a marketing-led company and the UK’s leading distributor of elite performance
cycling products. Based in Yate (10 miles northeast of Bristol/15 miles northwest of Bath), Saddleback
is a young vibrant company with a real passion for cycling and has built an excellent reputation and image
within the cycle industry. Saddleback is the exclusive UK distributor for leading brands, including Felt Bicycles,
Castelli clothing, ENVE composites, Lazer helmets and Bont shoes. Impeccable presentation and brand
image is of great importance to the company and forms a large part of its ethos.
To support current activities and facilitate future growth, Saddleback needs to expand its marketing team.
A Junior Graphic Designer is required to assist the marketing team. As the Junior Graphic Designer,
you will assist with the vital activity of delivering great looking and engaging marketing material across
both traditional and new media channels.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a strong marketing team and develop a wide range
of creative skills, working closely with the Senior Graphic Designer and Marketing Manager.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience using Photoshop
and Illustrator is required. Knowledge of the cycle/sport industry is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will be creative with a real passion for design, branding, typography
and be up to date on current trends.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Publish news, reviews, events, promotions to the company’s websites and social media and traditional
channels via web content management systems.
• Create artwork elements for B2B/B2C websites, email newsletters, promotions and social media channels.
• Maintaining brands' product image library and digital assets for the B2B/B2C sites, assisting with image
requests from the cycle media and dealers.
• Capture, edit, distribute and store product photographs.
• Preparing sales support materials, including printed offer sheets.
• Serving as liaison between the cycling media and the company, dealers, print suppliers
and various marketing services.
• A relevant degree in design.
• A passion and flare for design in both traditional and digital media channels.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Experience using Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Good organisational and planning skills.
• The ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Highly self-motivated individual.
• The ability to be a team player.
Please send your CV and recent examples of your work, together with your salary expectations and current
notice period to: Andrew Griffiths, Saddleback Ltd, Unit 10 Easter Court, Yate, Bristol BS37 5YS.
Closing date for applications is Monday 8th April 2013.