PART-TIME JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Lasgo Chrysalis is the UK’s longest established home entertainment products wholesaler and exporter.
We supply CDs, Vinyl, Blu Ray, DVD, Books and associated Merchandise to an international client base.
We are also currently developing the e-commerce side of our business.
We are looking for a part-time Junior Graphic Designer to work within our close-knit design team.
- Designing all in-house promotional material - catalogues, newsletters, flyers and adverts.
- Researching and finding product information online/offline.
- Managing and organising documents and assets.
- Communicating with multiple departments and ensuring good workflow.
- Uploading assets to our company e-commerce site and our company website.
- General administrative duties within the department.
- A good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Basic knowledge of Word / Excel.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS (highly advantageous, but not essential).
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Organised and efficient.
- Able to work flexible hours or possibly extra days ad hoc.
-Any relevant working, internship or freelance experience would be advantageous but not strictly necessary.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject of “Junior Designer Application”.
Please enclose a pdf portfolio of your design work along with your CV.
Alternatively, if you have an online portfolio please include a link in your email along with your CV.
Also please tell us where you found this job post.
For more information see www.lasgo.co.uk