Art Director - PRI Trade Show
Please fill in the information below and use the navigational buttons to continue.
Warning: Using your browser's Back and Forward buttons may produce undesirable results.
Performance Racing Industry, a Laguna Beach CA motor sports publisher, is looking for a talented Graphic Designer/ Jr Art Director to join our in-house creative team.
Primary responsibilities include the design and creation of Trade Show promotional and onsite materials as well
as assisting with our monthly magazine production.
The ideal candidate must be a team player with 2-3 years of experience in both print and digital production.
Exceptional design skills and a solid working knowledge of Adobe OS and Mac OS are required.
• Design and production of PRI Trade Show materials including:
- Brochures and show related printed projects.
- PRI Trade Show print and digital advertising.
- Trade Show onsite branding and signage.
• Assist creative team with editorial layout and design of monthly PRI magazine.
• Collaborate on other special projects and marketing materials as needed.
Must provide a PDF attachment of your portfolio or provide a link to an online portfolio
Desired Skills and Experience
• "Action Sports" oriented design style with minimum of 2-3 years on-the-job experience.
• Solid working knowledge of the Macintosh OS and Adobe Creative Suite. Specifically Indesign, Photoshop
• Strong layout-design, typography, photo-composition, color-correcting and retouching skills.
• Comprehension of marketing principles and their application to layout and design.
• Ability to collaborate in a team environment as well as work independently.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Must be detail oriented with excellent and verbal and written skills.
Performance Racing Industry a SEMA corporation is located in Laguna Beach, CA.
Strictly for the racing trade, PRI connects manufacturers of racing products and technology with the
all-important distribution pipeline of racing retailers, race engine builders, race car builders, warehouse
distributors and thousands of professional race teams.
PERFORMANCE RACING INDUSTRY Trade Show: The three biggest business days in racing are December
10-12, 2015, in Indianapolis, Indiana. The annual PRI Trade Show attracts members of the racing industry from
throughout the US & 72 countries. With 1,200 companies exhibiting in over 3,000 booths the three-day trade
show provides a professional business atmosphere where the racing industry’s volume buyers can preview
the hottest new racing products and build inventory for the start of the next year’s racing season.
PERFORMANCE RACING INDUSTRY Magazine: PRI’s monthly business magazine is widely recognized
as “The Voice of the Racing Marketplace.”
From its inception in 1986, PRI Magazine has served tens of thousands of racing entrepreneurs as their key
source for industry trends, merchandising ideas, new products, business strategies and much, much more.
With issues averaging between 130 and 500 pages, it is the most closely read magazine inside racing.
Learn more at http://www.performanceracing.com