Location: KievArt Director/ Graphics Artist
Kiev studio is looking for experienced Art Directors with high professional skills and proactive life attitude, interested in work with designing, conceptualizing and continuously improving quality and gaming experience
of the NetEnt games.
To apply for this role you should have a good knowledge in design principles, GUI and illustration. It’s very desirable to have skills and knowledge in Flash and know the way around the flash timeline.
We are offering challenging projects, opportunities for self-development and professional growth, creative environment, friendly colleagues and international team!
What’s your background?
· Knowledge of graphics software (Adobe Creative Suite or 3Ds Max, Maya, etc.);
· Art of composition and drawing techniques;
· Foundation of illustrating and graphical design;
· Interest in advanced trends in digital art;
· Good skills in drawing, illustration and graphical design and animation;
· Experience of work with peripheral devices of graphics processing (pen tablet, scanner etc.);
· Excellent oral and written communication skills;
· Good English Language knowledge (at least Upper Intermediate).
· Be visible, vocal, objective and open to feedback;
· Mentor artists in best practise and processes;
· Actively work with and improve the NetEnt culture and values;
· Working with people of varied backgrounds;
· Enhancing own skills;
· Ability to perform multiple tasks and projects concurrently and to meet deadlines for each such task and project;
· Ability to generate and implement ideas.
Your main work tasks will include:
· Game and game related contents visual appearance;
· Leading the creative process of the graphical design;
· Necessary documentation to communicate the graphical style, theme and other visual requirements;
· Invite team members to take an active part in the high level design process;
· Ensure maximum commitment of the design and make sure that the vision is understood;
· Set visual standards for game design, symbols, animations etc.;
· Improve processes and best practices.
Who are you?
The most important characteristics to succeed in this role is to be humble, to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead.
For sure you are a great team player. You are communicative, analytical and prone to take initiative. You are flexible, thorough and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and work well under pressure.
We look forward to your application in English including a letter in which you introduce yourself and tell us about your interest in the specific position.