INTERACTION / UX DESIGNER
THE BRAND AND THE COMPANY
Geonaute is a brand of Oxylane (Decathlon), dedicated to electronic devices for sport activities.
We design and develop sport watches, gps watches, mobile app, online sport platform, mp3 player,
action cam, headlights, and so on.
At Oxylane, 60,000 of us live our common purpose on a daily basis: to make the pleasure and benefits of sport
accessible to all. In every country where we are present, we share a strong and unique company culture,
reinforced by our four values: Vitality, Sincerity, Responsibility and Generosity.
At Oxylane, we place innovation at the heart of our activities: from research to retail, including conception,
design, production and logistics. Our twenty Passion Brand teams channel all their energy into developing
technical, good-looking and simple products, always at the lowest possible prices.
We are currently looking for a talented Interaction / UX Designer, someone who knows how to focus
on the user to create outstanding user experience, guaranteeing usability during sport activity, consistency,
pleasure, emotions and technical feasibility.
1 - Use a variety of research techniques to better understand the needs, requirements and expectations
of the target user.
2- Create storyboards, user flows, information architecture, keyflows, wireframes, content strategy and visual
3- Create prototypes and lead user tests to evaluate the relative usability of products, identify and prioritize
potential usability issues.
4- Work with the supplier and the development team to insure design implementation and final user experience.
5- Use, feed and promote Geonaute design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Passionate by sport activities
- 5 years of experience
- Educational background in Interaction / UX Design
- Outstanding portfolio
- Great visual skills
- User research skills
- Experience in organizing and conducting usability tests
- Effective project management, communication, and teamwork skills
- Ability to integrate technical and price constraints in the design solutions
- Constant curiosity and eagerness to learn about design, technology, socio-cultural trends, and human behaviors beyond project works
- Solid technical skills (Adobe Creative Suite, any wireframe and prototyping tools)
- Ability to work in English
- Must be able to travel internationally at least once a year
- International experience
- Consumer electronics work experience
- Experience working on product UI
- Multiplatform design (product, software, mobile, web)
- Prototyping with Flash
- An appreciation and interest in Industrial Design
To apply, please send resume + portfolio to contact mail.