Location: Washington, DCWe are a global creative team of 600 professionals crafting innovative consumer experiences to drive
value for top-tier brands. From our digital roots, we grew into one of the most multidisciplinary firms
in the world and offer a holistic approach to advertising, architecture and retail design, branded content and entertainment, digital and social media, branding, and reputation management.
We work for clients in over 20 countries from our ateliers in Montreal, Amsterdam, Paris, Toronto, and New
York. Our firm has been named "Agency of the Year" and one of the most performing agencies in the world
according to Forbes. We are co-owned by Cirque du Soleil, making for a powerful partnership that fuels our
ability to deliver memorable experiences driven by creativity.
Sid Lee is also the curator of C2-MTL, a global conference on commerce and creativity (www.c2mtl.com).
To learn more about our culture and people, follow us on Facebook/MeetSidLee and Twitter @SidLee
and for more info visit sidlee.com
DIRECTEUR ARTISTIQUE INTERACTIF / DIGITAL ART DIRECTOR
The art director – Web is responsible for the design and artistic direction of Web communications projects.
He/she ensures the production and quality of his/her projects.
• Provide creative concepts for advertising, and oversee the artistic direction
• Work in close collaboration with copywriters, strategists and the account management team
• Provide artistic direction of photography, film and motion design
• Present creations to clients
• Develop new, 360 º creative approaches
• Through a creative approach, contribute to the constant evolution of Sid Lee’s products
• Knowledge of the Web and all of the new trends
• Knowledge of the advertising industry
• Strong team skills
• Exceptional creative vision
• World-class creative approach
• Passionate about popular culture
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• At least 2-3 years of agency experience
• Ability to come up with concepts
• Strong sensibility to design
• Familiar with creative tools for PC and Mac operating systems
• Good understanding of the creative process
• Familiar with the production process of all relevant disciplines (TV, radio, Web & print)
• Fluent in English, written and spoken