Location: ParisJunior Designer at Africa Internet Group
Contact: Send an Email
Contact: Send an Email
Africa Internet Group (AIG) is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in 25 African
countries and huge successes such as Jumia.com, Kaymu.com, Hellofood.com, Lamudi.com and Carmudi.com.
It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by Millicom, MTN and Rocket Internet.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the globe, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and
booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where
AIG steps in.
We want to create a well-balanced team of talented, truly dynamic and highly motivated individuals
with a passion for emerging markets and Africa.
JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
You will be part of a young, vibrant and talented design team at our venture like Jumia, Kaymu responsible
for the creation of exciting and challenging e-commerce campaigns.
Your key responsibilities are:
• Creation of digital marketing campaigns for all website;
• Creation of operational visuals for newsletters and social media;
• Compliance with client brief & client satisfaction regarding design;
• Development of graphical automation tools;
• Be creative and innovative all day long!
Who you are:
• Very rigorous and attentive to detail for all creations
• Creative with a strong advertising and commercial mind-set
• Fast executer and keen on all design platforms (Adobe Pack)
• Curious, proactive and driven by the challenges of an e-commerce platform
Desired skills and experience:
• Education in multimedia, BTS, DUT in art, design or web-design;
• 1 year designer professional experience
• Excel in using Adobe Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Knowledge on code is a plus (HTML, CSS, Java)
• Experience in e-commerce is a plus
• Languages: English (professional skills) mandatory
• A unique experience in an international and entrepreneurial environment
• A fast growing professional and personal learning work place
• The opportunity to be part of a talented and creative team
• CDI. Salary according to profile.
If you feel ready to take this challenge, send your CV, motivation letter and Book to contact mail.