Launched in 2012, LALALAB is the most downloaded and the best rated mobile printing app in Europe.
With over 2M+ downloads and a 4.5+ average rating on AppStore, Google Play, we already delivered millions of photos in more than 50 countries.
We are backed by great investors and we aim at being the leader in personal publishing so that everyone
can turn their best moments into awesome products.
Working with our Creative Director you will:
- Produce full layouts (typographic, photographic and illustrative elements) and final production assets
for website, iOS and Android apps, optimization tests, online ads, emails and packaging (we are not only digital)
- Helping with the visual identity for multi-channel campaigns (emails, ads…)
- Make sure UX is in line with our visual identity and brand image
- Iterate to improve the conversion rate of the design interface after AB testing
- Contribute to marketing strategy by conducting design research and proposing design ideas for marketing and advertising concepts.
- Take on ad hoc design projects as needed
- Work closely with our management team to streamline processes and assist in intelligently scaling a vibrant business
The position will be based in our new office in downtown Paris, France.
Start date: ASAP
Naturally curious, you're innovative, creative when designing graphics and editing photos.
Highly motivated, you are willing to dedicate time when it comes to building great products.
You have a swarm of new ideas, you like to build and setup new projects and drive them to exceptional delivery.
You’re ambitious, fun, self-motivated, a self-starter and you know how to work with a team with goals and deadlines.
- Intimate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop/Sketch, Illustrator, Motion Design is a plus)
- Solid understanding of designing for functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces and navigation.
- Ability to develop simple and elegant design approaches to complex design problems
- Knowledge in HTML5 & CSS3 is a plus
- A portfolio including several examples of projects
- An excellent eye for both commercial design & UX
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal English (most of our users are international)