Other Anjunabeats/AnjunadeepLondon, England, GB
Home to Above & Beyond, Dusky, Yotto, Andrew Bayer, Lane 8, Seven Lions, ilan Bluestone (among others!), Anjunabeats & Anjunadeep are two of the world’s leading independent electronic record labels. Under the umbrella of Involved Group, our offices in London and Los Angeles are also home to Involved Management and Involved Publishing.
We are looking for a highly motivated, music loving designer to join us at our offices in Bermondsey for a three month, full-time, paid internship.
You will receive exposure to all aspects of the electronic music business. Embedded within our art department team, you’ll work on album artwork, billboards, event artwork, merchandise and more.
A passion for all things ‘electronic music’ is a must.
Skills and attributes
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a must
- Self-organised with great attention to detail
- Proven understanding of layout, typography, composition and colour
- The ability to prioritize, work on multiple projects and be adaptable in a dynamic environment
- Understanding of design for print
- Assist in driving consistency across the design team through working to brand guidelines
- Ability to take direction from design team or work off own initiative as required
- Have an awareness of the variety of ways in which our content is presented
In your application, please feel free to include links to any creative projects you may be involved in, even if they’re outside the specific remit of the above position. Are you a musician? Let us know! Do you love photography, animation, painting? We’d love to see it.
How to apply
Please send your application by email, subject ‘Anjuna Art Department Internship’, with a cover letter and CV, by midnight on September 27.
The internship will run from the October until January (dates to be discussed).
This is a paid internship, salary on application. All applicants must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom. Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor non-EU citizens for this position. Please be aware that internships often do not result in an offer of full time contract employment.