Other Crew Clothing CompanyLondon, England, GB
Catalogue Designer and Artworker
Closing Date: 16/08/2019
Working closely with the Design Manager to an agreed weekly workflow plan, the Middleweight Graphic Designer is able to take concept direction and briefs to provide relevant, commercially successful and on-brand graphic design solutions.
- Responsible for the books which are produced approximately 12 times per year. This includes developing the look and feel of layout and imagery whilst always keeping a close eye on detail and with the Crew customer in mind. Able to present work to directors confidently and always being on top of timelines and deadlines.
- Ownership of the shoot bible from end to end working alongside other departments to feed in.
- Close attention to detail across artwork and imagery.
- Develop engaging, commercial and on-brand designs for other print collateral, including in-store POS, direct mail and other designs.
- Involvement in seasonal concepts and idea creation which help to shape the look and feel of the books
- Innovate to ensure the Crew Clothing brand experience continues to evolve and is presented in best way possible.
- Knowledge of digital design; capable of designing email marketing communications along with website elements including homepages, category and promotional banners and article imagery.
- Must be able to prepare print ready files across POS, seasonal books and window displays.
- Engaging Design
- Pro-active in growth and development of ideas
- Confident in understanding and implementing briefs
- Team work
- Fluid and effective communication
- On time and complete delivery
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar design role, preferably at a retail company
- Excellent knowledge of print, and knowledge of e-commerce and digital design
- Able to demonstrate relevant professional experience
- Ability to prioritise work schedule and work to tight deadlines
- Manage a number of projects/responsibilities simultaneously
- Operate effectively in a fast-paced environment, able to adapt to change and redefine goals as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of InDesign and good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Bridge
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- A keen team player
- A can-do attitude and positive approach that fits well with company culture