Other Culture AmpMelbourne, Victoria, AU
[ UX Researcher ]
InVision, Slack and Airbnb are just some of the innovative companies Culture Amp is helping to build better workplaces. As the world’s leading employee feedback platform, we're passionate about helping companies understand the connection between people and culture, and we’re looking for a UX researcher to join our fast growing product team.
As our first dedicated researcher, your work has the potential to deliver an oversized impact to our product experience, generating insights that also shape our long-term roadmap.
Your role at Culture Amp
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to help us gain a deeper understanding of current and future users
- Champion user research within the product group and empower designers to conduct research consistently and to a high quality
- Define and enable the design practice research methodologies
- Manage and expand our existing beta program and external recruitment panels
What You Bring to Culture Amp
- Previous experience conducting field research
- Demonstrated experience in creating product and business impact
- Experience working collaboratively with product managers and designers