Other DcodeitLondon, London, England, GB
Motion Graphics Designer - Central London
We’re looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join our creative team in Covent Garden, London. You will be tackling a diverse range of motion graphics, UI motion design, animation and video projects for major international clients as well as working on a next generation mobile gaming platform.
You will play an integral part in the design process working closely with our in-house Graphic Designers. You will also collaborate with our development team based in Vienna to ensure functional and seamless implementation. From establishing motion style-guides for mobile apps, creating seamless animated loops for social media, to shooting videos; this role requires creativity, resourcefulness and the ability to rapidly pick up new skills. You will have the chance to see your own ideas through and a true chance to make a positive impact in the company’s overall output.
We are looking for:
- A highly creative and motivated Motion Graphics Designer to join the team, with a strong digital background
- An impressive all-round understanding of motion and time-based media
- Curiosity and passion for new technology
- Someone who is excited by pushing the boundaries
- Experience working in flat organisations / start up mentality
- An original and varied showreel. We’d rather see non-polished originality than shiny tutorial outcomes.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-5 years of relevant professional experience in motion graphic design across all digital channels
- Experience of working within a digital product studio and /or technology organisation
- High skill level in design & motion software (Sketch, PS, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere & Prototyping software).
- Skills in UI motion design, video editing, 2d character animation, Interaction Design, 3d modelling.
- The ability to craft a story through motion, whether self-directed or as part of a team.
- Experience working with web/native developers
- An eye for colour, composition, typography
- Thorough knowledge of the latest design and tech trends
What you’ll be getting:
- You’ll be an integral part of a core creative team who are defining the next generation of mobile gaming and applications
- The opportunity to create with cutting-edge mobile and web application development
- The chance to work in a truly fast-paced environment and see products through from conception to completion.
- Build exciting digital products
- Work in an office kitted out with all the latest gear