Other DropboxSan Francisco, California, US
Dropbox supports hundreds of millions of creators and innovators around the world. Our mission is to simplify the way people work together. Dropbox Business is trusted by over 200,000 companies to safeguard their most important information. As we continue to build the best place to create, share, and work with others, there’s a perfect spot for you to grow with us.
Our Research and Design team crafts delightful experiences that make people's lives easier. We're a close-knit, collaborative group, guided by a highly iterative user-centered design process. Combining research, data, and thoughtful critique, we're discovering needs and solving fundamental problems that impact work and life for millions of people around the world.
We’re looking for a passionate, upbeat, and dedicated creative thinker who thrives in a fast-paced dynamic atmosphere and has the ability to translate complex technical concepts into simple and delightful illustrations. Your job will be to get millions of people from all over the world passionate about Dropbox and inspire them to become more engaged users. We will expect much more than just executing in our illustration style- you’ll work directly with a multi-disciplinary group in the Brand Studio, as well as Marketing and Product teams, to continue to push and evolve our illustration style.
- Executing on and chipping into the continued refinement of Dropbox’s visual language
- You will work closely on cross-functional teams, constantly in pursuit of adding clarity to products and providing context quickly to our user
- Produce strong conceptual illustrations that simplify complex concepts
- Each day, you will elevate and inspire your teammates, generate ideas, give and receive feedback and critique respectfully
- Able to meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward
- A portfolio that exhibits real passion for your craft and strong conceptual ability
- You have experience with visual storytelling including editorial illustration, data visualization, and/or animation
- You can balance multiple large and small projects at the same time
- You show a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-directed environment
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited Dropbox space for life
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401K + company match
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).