Other GoCardlessLondon, England, GB
We’re designing the future of recurring payments at gocardless and we’re looking for talented product designers to help us do it.
GoCardless is building a new global network for recurring payments. We’re linking together Direct Debit schemes from around the world to create a simple way of collecting payments directly from customers’ bank accounts. Our annual payment volume exceeds £3 billion, and we’re processing up to hundreds of thousands of transactions per day. The company is growing fast and there is an increasing demand for excellent Product Designers to help grow Design at GoCardless, solve problems and deliver beautiful solutions.
Our API powers recurring payments for companies like the Financial Times, Thomas Cook and Nutmeg. It also enables partners including Quickbooks, Xero and Teamup to help tens of thousands of small businesses to save countless hours spent chasing customers for payments.
What type of person we’re looking for:
- You start with why – using data, research and an empathy for the customer to understand the problems you’re solving
- You love to collaborate – working in cross-functional teams to take shared ownership of new product features, and with other designers to develop design systems
- You think conceptually – exploring innovative ways to solve problems
- You craft beautiful experiences – using design and prototyping tools to bring ideas to life
- You understand the technical implications of design decisions – communicating closely with engineers to execute ideas, and can bring a strong design perspective to our product thinking
- You make an impact – measuring the results of your work, looking for improvements and making a tangible impact to business growth
- Experience with end-to-end Product Design including Interaction Design, Visual Design and collaborating with engineers to ship projects
- Experience designing and shipping applications or software
- A portfolio of your work with examples of interaction and visual design
- Our team come from a range of backgrounds, and we welcome diversity. If you’re unsure, please apply – we’d love to hear from you.
In your application, please include your CV and a link to your portfolio, and tell us about an interesting project you’ve worked on recently and what impact it achieved.