Other GoogleLondon, England, GB
Junior - Mid Weight Creative Technologist
The Google Brand Studio is a team of creatives who create and deliver experiences that help people get to know and understand the Google brand. The team comprises of designers, writers, coders and producers who work together to tell stories and build experiences that demonstrate the impact and magic of Google’s products in the world. The strongest teams bring together people with a rich variety of skills and backgrounds, so this year the Brand Studio is inviting three exceptional creatives to join the team in London. As one of our creatives, you will work with the team to build and launch creative work for the company.
Our ideal candidate:
- Self-starter who can conceive, concept and ideate via practical prototypes and experiments.
- A portfolio of awesome work, with a focus on interactive development.
- A fascination with bleeding edge technology, and how it can be utilised in creative ways.
- Hands on experience, preferably within an interactive agency.
- Challenges established thinking to discover new ways of approaching (and solving) problems.
- Experience working within creative teams to deliver cutting edge, creative experiences.
- At least 2 years of experience at an interactive, creative or tech agency.
You’ll need the following:
- You have authorisation to work in the United Kingdom.
- You’re willing to commit to a full year engagement.
- Please note we’re only accepting applications for London at the moment.
- Candidates will be employed as freelancers via Google’s staffing partner
- and be placed at the Brand Studio as a year-long employee
How to apply
Please send your submission including your name, contact details, a link to your portfolio and CV along with your answers to contact mail.
Please also include your answers to following questions :
1. Describe your favourite part of the creative process?
2. In the past year, what’s a piece of technology that has made a big impact on you?
3. If you could invent and work on any project in the world, what would it be and who would you have in your team?