Other IFOAM-Organics InternationalBonn, North Rhine-Westphalia, DE
Digital Marketing Coordinator
IFOAM - Organics International is an international NGO that promotes sustainable food production systems through the uptake of organic agriculture. We advocate for a holistic approach to food production based on the principles of health, ecology, fairness and care. Founded in 1972 we occupy an unchallenged position as the global umbrella organization for the organic world.
It’s an exciting time to join our team. As part of our new organizational strategy, the communications department is looking to strengthen its online presence through a broader stakeholder engagement, increased outreach and impactful campaigns. To support our communications team in this we are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator. You will join a team of six, at the Head Office of IFOAM – Organics International in Bonn, Germany, and report to the Communications Manager.
- Help monitor, maintain and actively improve the quality of data that we use throughout the organization;
- Work with CMS/CRM (Salesforce) to grow our database of contacts and build accurate and effective campaign selections;
- As part of the campaign reporting, provide insight and analysis to track performance trends in line with agreed KPIs on all channels for ongoing measurement and improvement;
- Use data to recommend SEO-savvy web copy and optimal web format to build a returning audience;
- Improve and streamline stakeholders’ journeys to drive loyalty, retention and lifetime value;
- Conduct and iterate on A/B tests to continuously improve online campaign performance;
- Leverage content to drive stakeholder engagement;
- Conduct data transfers, imports and exports, when needed;
- Liaise with relevant external communities, where applicable.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Educated to degree level with digital marketing experience of minimum 3+ years;
- Technical knowledge of SEM, including SEA and SEO, Excel, SQL, CRM databases, marketing selections and statistics, experience with HTML (e.g. to build e-mails) and CSS desirable;
- Proficiency in managing marketing automation campaigns (e.g. Marketo as an automation platform);
- Experience with dynamic e-mail and web marketing strategies targeting different stakeholder segments;
- A clear understanding of how to track and measure online marketing performance, and drive improvement across digital channels;
- Familiarity with online analytics packages (e.g. Piwik, Google Webmaster);
- An understanding of customer retention models and the key drivers of lifetime value;
- An understanding of content marketing principles;
- Fluency in English, additional languages valued.
- Outstanding organizational skills, prioritizing and problem solving capabilities;
- Enthusiasm for digital technologies, data and marketing selections;
- A high level of numeracy with strong attention to detail;
- Quick learner with a strong interest in new technologies and very solution oriented;
- Proactive team player, able to work in a multicultural and interdisciplinary team;
- Commercially aware and results driven.
We offer a full-time (40 hours a week) position in a dynamic and multicultural team of a well established, but growing, international organization. A two-year contract is foreseen for this position with an annual salary of 34.000 € - 38.000 € (brut), depending on relevant experience.
How to Apply
Electronic applications should be submitted to email@example.com. This call will be closed when we find a suitable candidate, so we encourage early applications.
Applications should include a cover letter, work certificates and your CV, and indicating the names and contact details of two professional references. Only complete applications will be considered.