Other LEGOBillund, South Denmark, DK
Digital Experience Manager in LEGO Education
Do you have an appetite for learning and all things digital? Then take this opportunity to play a major role in delivering new, digital learning experiences. Here, you get to enrich the lives of children globally, as you help create active, collaborative, lifelong learners.
Develop digital learning
As a digital experience manager, you will play an instrumental role in developing and implementing digital learning solutions related to LEGO® Mindstorms. You join Digital Experience Management, but you collaborate end-to-end with digital teams to develop and expand the use of LEGO Mindstorms into learning solutions where digital elements leverage and enhance learning impact and teacher effectiveness. As such, you help integrate and enable proprietary and third party solutions as a manager and producer of digital products targeting a global educational setting. Specifically, this includes:
- Driving a collaborative approach across solution groups, project teams, LEGO Education, The LEGO Group and external partners
- Enable portfolios to navigate the world of digital while translating business objectives into digital roadmaps, backlogs and deliveries
- Delivering and executing as a part of interdisciplinary teams, as you identify, integrate and ensure effective development of relevant digital offerings across markets and cultures
- Contribute to grow LEGO Educations digital principles and identity, which serves as a foundation for all of our digital experiences
- Defining global digital learning opportunities and determine plans to deliver on these
- Staying up-to-date on digital trends and developments globally and within the educational sector, collaborating digital teams in the LEGO Group to safeguard mutual development and synergies
- Developing existing and potential supplier relationships to ensure great quality, cost management and capability alignment
Children deserve only our best
At LEGO Education, we apply the LEGO building system to deliver playful learning experiences that bring subjects to life in the classroom and make learning fun and impactful. We have a great reach, we are growing and we need you to help us meet the increasing demand for learning experiences that combine digital and physical educational resources. As the students we inspire, you will get to think creatively, reason systematically and release you potential, while you understand and act on consumer needs now and in the future.
The ability to take charge of a digital agenda
Here, the digital agenda is a strategic focus and you will need the communicative skills to present your initiatives across the organisation, facilitate a digital agenda and collaborate broadly, so every stakeholder is on board. You will need to grow or acquire knowledge on the education market, just as you will have to comprehend and appreciate the LEGO Education learning philosophy in a digital context.
- You have 5+ years of experience from a dynamic, digital environment, where you have delivered on service design, integrations and agile development, perhaps from a gaming, software or consulting company
- You hold a relevant academic education, e.g. a MSc in Information Technology or similar
- You are great at setting a direction and communicating digital agendas, going from idea to execution
- You understand to work in interdisciplinary teams and enable coherent digital touchpoints across a customer journey - and how to execute on delivering these
- You can efficiently translate business objectives into digital requirements and deliveries, matching a strategic direction
- You communicate effortlessly in English and can travel up to 25 days a year
Bringing it to life
"Take this opportunity to enable the agenda for tomorrow’s digital education and learning. Here, you will assume a broad responsibility across core teams, as you involve yourself in children’s digital learning journey," says Frans Galschiøt Quaade, Head of Digital.
Join the global LEGO® family
At LEGO Education, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to reading your application - please remember to attach a motivated cover letter, a current CV and, if possible, a portfolio of previous work in English, when you apply.
If you would like to know more about the position please call Frans Galschiøt Quaade on +45 52 34 29 75.
This position was posted 13-06-2017 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.