Other MAP SystemsBengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Senior Java Script / HTML5 Developer
Experience: 4-5 years
MAP Systems is seeking a Senior Java Script Developer to join our high growth, a creative organization at our office in Bangalore. This position is responsible for developing projects in HTML5 game engines using Java script and HTML5 following international standards and best practices.
- Experience working with API’s which includes 3rd Party API’s or creating your own.
- Experience working with HTML/CSS by interpreting the design and transforming into high quality, robust code.
- Experience in making responsive design suitable for Desktop / Mobile / Tablet
- Hands on experience with canvas and any of the HTML5 game frameworks such as Phaser, Construct 2, PixiJs, CreateJs, Play Canvas..etc.
- Experience with build systems such as Grunt/Node.js or ANT will be added advantage.
- Good knowledge in every stage of Game Development Life Cycle and Agile scrum development methodologies.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyzing the requirements and preparing game design document.
- Developing the HTML5 games or porting Flash games to HTML5 framework.
- Testing the games and ensure the final product meets the required standard guideline.
- Ensure to deliver the products within the defined timelines and win the customer satisfaction.
- Maintain high team morale and adhere to company, project standards and guidelines.
- Mentor Junior team members and promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to reporting manager
If you think you’d like to work with us, please send your info to hr(at)mapsystems.in