Other Monokoto - Part-time Studio AssistantOld Street, London, England, GB
Monokoto is a strategic design studio based in London and Copenhagen. We work with ambitious global clients across many sectors including consumer tech, audio/video, aerospace, healthcare and more. This gives us the opportunity to create exciting, groundbreaking designs that make a real difference to people.
Our design practice is holistic and bridges both physical and digital worlds.
Monokoto is looking for a part-time Studio Assistant to help coordinate our studio. Hours to be discussed.
You’ll be working within our multi-disciplinary team, and will report to the company Directors.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of our studio. Experience with suppliers is important as you will be managing these relations. For this role we are looking for someone with an enthusiastic and proactive approach, who is always looking to improve the in which the running of the studio could be improved.
Your responsibilities will be varied and will include:
- Financial and studio administration
- Supporting the Directors with calendar management etc
- Facilities and supplies management
- Summer and Christmas party organisation
- Travel coordination
- Mucking in with studio tasks
Your skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar or related role preferred
- Interest in design and working within a creative environment
- Willingness to get stuck in and take on additional responsibilities
- Meticulous and extremely organised
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- Self starter, who is happy working both independently and as part of a team
Salary TBD based on applicant and experience
How to apply:
Please email us and include your CV.
Write a brief description outlining your experience.
No agencies or recruiters please.