Other P&GMexico City, MX
Design specialist – Marketing
Do you love playing on a winning team and being part of something bigger than yourself? Have you ever found yourself crafting new ideas from insights around you and do you see beauty in the form and function of products on the store shelf?
Would you like to gain real work experience in the Mexican Headquarter of the largest Consumer Goods Company in the world? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you with this non-management position.
As a Design Specialist, you will deepen your knowledge of brand by coordinating design practices including research. In this administrative position, you will partner with a multi-disciplinary team working on a range of diverse and active projects. Your creative tactics will help growing our brands profitably and the opportunities to learn are endless. Also, you will drive deep consumer understanding into outstanding design solutions. Design solutions can vary from packaging artwork to new business models. Your role is to work on graphics and interaction design. You make ‘complex’ challenges and ideas easily understood via artwork, animations and illustrations that fit and support our brands.
- Become design specialist of each of our Brands.
- Receive a brief from the marketing team to perform different materials until approved and ready to launch!
- Develop local adaptations from regional templates for: magazines advertisement design, customer activities, ecommerce, secondary package interventions, etc.
- Approve final design implementations/ materials.
What you can expect from us
If you are passionate by creating new ideas, you want to learn under different point of views so you can overcome your barriers, and have an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – we are sure this non-management role is for you.
Further information tomake the application process smooth:
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the meaningful experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach your portfolio
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unrivaled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We are seeking for individuals who are focused, can easily work under pressure and have teamwork and communication skills at proficient level, we want you!
- Design experience of 1-2 years (Marketing related design experience)
- Mandatory software fluency in the latest graphic programs (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Office).
- Preferable software fluency in: 3D modeling programs such as Inventor, Rhino, 3D Max, Solid Works