Other Serenity Luxury MonacoMonaco, MC
Serenity Luxury Monaco is high-end interior and exterior furniture brand dedicated to hospitality professionals. For several years now it develop its own decoration and interior design office, specialized in high-end hospitality. Conceptualization, APS, APD, DCE, FF & E, monitoring and production management, site and installation monitoring and management characterizes its know-how until a delivery of the finished project. Thanks to its network of specialized factories around the world and its internal team, SLM offers a haute couture service for exceptional projects.
Profile : Draftsman
SLM is looking for a draftsman or architect reconverted specialized in architecture and interior design.
- Knowing how to deal with plans and details of furniture design in purpose to produce them, work and draw layout and interior design
- You must be irreproachable in your work methodology and archive your work in a consistent manner for their internal and external dissemination.
- 3D modeling skills are a plus and an ability to represent creative idea in a precise way is essential.
- Dynamism, rigor, technicality, creativity and humility are the values we are looking for.
- Your technical expertise will be put to use only if you have a real sensitivity to aesthetics, comfort, and the reality of high-end hotel constraints.
Mission : Draftsman
- You will have for mission the study and the realization of the plans or drawings in the field of the arrangement and hotel decoration. (restaurant, spa, lobby, bedroom, common area, etc ...)
- Your experience has allowed you to acquire skills in design of establishments receiving public (ERP), deployment of concepts in hospitality, interior design, organization of space, layout ... and a real creative sensitivity that will allow you to be force of proposal in adequacy with your partners designer, decorator, architect.
- You are able to work on the drafting and dissemination of various internal and external communication documents type DCE, FF & E.
- You master professional English in writing as well as orally.
- You are able to be really autonom.
- You are able to work with international collaborators in the development of plans and the different mutations of projects.
- Traveling in France and abroad are common
If this offer exciting and you feel you have the skills we are looking for, please send your resume and portfolio (PDF or online). Case studies of design, with good examples of conceptual development and detailed CAD drawings as well as finished and photographed projects are a big plus to better understand your skills.
Thank you also to send a cover letter explaining why you want to work for us and why you are suitable for this job.
Candidatures without portfolio will not be considered. Candidates retained until the interview phase will be notified by e-mail. If you do not receive an answer within three weeks of your request, suppose you have not succeeded.