Other SiemensPrague, Praha, CZ
Marketing Manager for Graphic Design
Siemens's Digital Factory & Process Industries division identifies trends and trends in the field of digitization and automation of industrial processes. Our company, as a true leader in the field of technological innovation, has a solution from the Industry 4.0 concept and offers unique technologies, understands the needs of its customers from industrial plants, has smart solutions and can connect them in one.
Join us and become Marketing Manager for Graphic Design!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Develop/evolve marketing tools and collateral materials that support departmental and organizational goals
- Coordinate and work with team members on developing compelling and effective layouts, designs, visuals and communication assets relevant to the website, mass emails, social media posts, and select printed materials
- Work with Corporate Communications and agencies to ensure all graphic design work
- Work as part of a creative team to participate in briefing and brainstorming meetings and make certain all details and materials required
- Support and further develop the existing sales & marketing tools and publish relevant marketing collaterals accordingly
You can look forward to
- work on new product launches, product positioning and strategic initiatives
- global communication and usage of English for daily bases
- Experience creating multimedia and creative product marketing materials (knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- High-energy self-starter with demonstrated marketing success in a collaborative environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to quickly translate key technical information into compelling value propositions
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, including international travels
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of English for daily business communication, German (advantage)
We also offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- contribution to the company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-tim