Other TechnologyOneSydney, New South Wales, AU
- Join our Software Development team and help drive the development of our world class Local Government SAAS software that’s changing the world of ERP
- Work with the latest technologies at Enterprise scale, alongside award winning global software industry veterans and the smartest minds in the business
- As winner of the 2018 Australian Business Award for Employer of Choice with 14 offices in six countries, more than 1000 employees, 14 software products and a comprehensive range of preconfigured solutions, it's easy to see why TechnologyOne is Australia’s largest enterprise software company
How you’ll make a difference...
Working in small, nimble teams you’ll be designing and developing our software that runs Local Governments around the globe. You'll be developing insanely great, market leading solutions that delight and amaze, transform business and make life simple for our customers.
As a Software Developer/ Associate Systems Architect you will help to lead a small agile team responsible for the software design, development and data schemas for our Local Government product. You’ll lead the development work while inspiring developers to create simple, innovative and elegant software.
Our leaders don’t sit back and direct, they are hands on. You’ll assist the Product Architect and R&D Director with scoping, architecture and estimates for new developments while getting your hands dirty writing code.
What you’ll be doing…
- Designing and improving the software by truly understanding the business problems to ensure we develop a market leading Local Government product
- Working with the Product Architect, R&D Director and of course our customers to confirm the vision and roadmap for the Local Government product
- Employing leading edge DevOps technologies to enable a constant software delivery pipeline
- Delivering your Product to a global client base using the latest AWS backed SaaS platforms
- Developing a deep and ‘hands on’ understanding of the Local Government product: its features, functions, data model, design and architecture and personally using and testing the software
- Leading the development work and the team to deliver a design that will make the software incredibly simple and easy to use
- Designing data models, screens, code and any other artefact's that will remove complexity and ensure a simple and elegant solution
- Coaching and leading high performing teams that embrace the TechnologyOne values
- Working closely with the System Architects from other products to ensure consistency and to identify how new ideas, features, functions and concepts can be leveraged across product boundaries
- Be passionate - a passion for technology and software development along with an eagerness to delve into any problem
- A natural leader - proven team leadership experience
- Technically sound methodologies - Strong software design and architecture experience
- Solid software developments skills - C# or a keen interest in learning new languages
- Knowledge and understanding - excel with database technologies such as SQL or Postgres
- Big projects - Experience with enterprise or large systems development is advantageous
Who we are...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 - 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!