Other UbisoftMontreuil, Île-de-France, FR
At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, today we build the virtual arenas of tomorrow. Mobile games that are both accessible and far-reaching, in which millions of players take each other on and ultimately come together.
In every one of our creations, we put the focus on gameplay. Gameplay must innovate and federate so that as many people as possible can enjoy it, whether as players or spectators. As a result, our games are alive and dazzling. They tell their stories through the seasons. They are devised not only with great enthusiasm, but also with our players.
Striving for excellence involves learning every day: from our players, from our competitors, and from ourselves. Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile means benefiting from the resources and expertise of the world's third largest independent video games publisher; it means being able to push forward Ubisoft's biggest licences as part of an agile structure, all through human-sized teams.
Within our studio, we share the same idea of a challenging, compassionate working environment, one that prospers from the wealth of our talents and the diversity of our personalities. More than anything, we firmly believe that only by playing together can we create the best possible experiences.
Would you like to take part in our adventure? Ubisoft is looking for a Senior 3D Artist (M/F).
Within the studio, you will join the production of a AAA midcore mobile game based on a top notch Ubisoft IP and working under the direct responsibility of the Lead Art and interacting closely with the Producer and the Artistic Director.
In collaboration with the rest of the artistic and technical teams, you will work on the creation of 3D assets with goal of pushing the game's visual quality to the max.
You will be tasked with the following in particular:
- Modelling, texturing and implementing high-quality 3D elements (props, environments, characters)
- Revamping levels based on a pre-established level design
- Establishing artistic benchmarks and ensuring regular monitoring
- You have a minimum 4 years' experience as a 3D artist, and have taken part in the production of a game.
- You are fully at ease with the various steps in the design of real-time 3D assets: high and low poly modelling, baking processes (organic and hard surface), and texturing (realistic and stylized).
- You are proficient with 3DSMax, Zbrush, Substance Suite and Photoshop.
- You know how to integrate your assets in Unity.
- Knowledge of Houdini is a plus.
- Self-sufficient and resourceful, you are able to work under high technical constraints.
- Benefiting from excellent relational skills, you are a team player and proactive.
- You have an inquisitive nature and a strong interest in the video games industry.