Other VlocityMilan, Lombardy, IT
[ Digital UX Architect ]
Vlocity, a Forbes Cloud 100 company and strategic Salesforce ISV, delivers industry-specific cloud and mobile software that embed digital, omnichannel processes for customer-centric industries. Built in partnership with Salesforce, the global leader in CRM, Vlocity is one of Salesforce’s fastest growing partners. Vlocity Industry Cloud Apps embed industry-specific functionality, best practices and business processes for the Communications & Media, Insurance & Financial Services, Health, Energy & Utilities, and Government industries. Vlocity enables companies to achieve faster business agility and time to value from the cloud across digital and traditional channels. Click here to learn more about Vlocity.
In the cloud, presentation is definitely king. Our customers expect easy-to-use applications that drive down agent handling times, enhance the user experience and integrate seamlessly with their other systems and tools.
And that’s where you come in! You’ll help us bring the ‘wow factor’ to our customer deployments - enhancing the native UI of the Vlocity product to deliver user friendly, innovative and beautiful web and mobile apps that are tailored and branded for the specific customer.
Leveraging the powerful capabilities of the Vlocity toolkit, as well as the increasing palette of web development tools, you’ll be responsible for designing front-end functional deliverables that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable.
You will be working closely with the customer to optimize and customize their interactive UI flows and web design, leveraging the latest in UX trends and capabilities.
And you’ll be working with our Product and Engineering teams to help them drive innovation into future releases of Vlocity products.
- You’ll have 3+ years’ experience in UX interactive design, with particular focus on customer-centered workflows
- You’ll be passionate about designing apps that are both eye-catching and intuitive, and that accelerate user productivity
- Ideally, you will have extensive experience of building applications in at least one of our industries - telecommunications, media, insurance, healthcare or public sector
- You’ll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers, or delivering a functional demo
- You’ll have the vision to help us take our company to the next level
- Advanced knowledge of wireframing and/or prototyping tools and methodologies
- UX design tools – Balsamiq, Invision, etc
Desired Certifications / Qualifications
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Platform Developer / Platform App Builder
Vlocity welcomes all. In our journey as a company -- and as individual Vlociters -- we recognize that our diversity is our strength. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including our decisions to recruit, hire, promote, transfer, discipline, or separate are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We provide accommodation for our Vlociters with disabilities both seen and unseen in the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).