UX Designer 3D HubsAmsterdam, North Holland, NL
At 3D Hubs we are doing something that has never been done before; decentralizing manufacturing by connecting people who want to 3D print with the people owning the machines. Today, 3D Hubs provides over 1 billion people access to a 3D printing service within 10 miles of their home, that's almost 15% of the world population.
As a designer in the 3D Hubs team you will be responsible for creating a unified image of the 3D Hubs brand. We're looking for a person who's motivated to touch base with different teams inside the company (Marketing, Business Development, Product) and contribute to a variety of design challenges. You'll get the chance to improve the experience of ordering 3D printed parts from a distributed network of service providers around the world.
Find out more about the company culture and the people behind 3D Hubs at 3dhubs.com/jobs!
- Have 1-3 years of UI/UX design experience for software, web apps and/or mobile devices
- Have a solid understanding of user-centered design, design patterns, prototyping and usability testing
- Experienced with creating brand material designs is a plus
- Get excited by building solutions and quickly validating your ideas
- Are an advocate for usability and user-centered design with an eye for great visuals
- Enjoy a vibrant, creative and ever changing environment
- Free 3D printing, anytime, at our office
- Real impact on our technical roadmap
- Work in a lean, fast-paced, start-up environment located in the heart of Amsterdam
- Work together with a rapidly expanding, international, young team of 45+ people and 17+ nationalities
- Get time to work on your own projects at our Pizza Nights
- Free lunch, Italian quality coffee and awesome Friday drinks