UX Designer adidasAmsterdam, North Holland, NL
[ Lead Experience Designer ]
At adidas we're redefining our digital presence in a way that will push the future of digital and create premium experiences across all our consumer touch-points to drive brand desirability, engagement and sales for our adidas and Reebok brands Digital Brand Commerce is driving this evolution: join us and help us shape this transformation.
As part of Digital Brand Commerce (DBC) you’ll be part of the Digital Experience Design & Delivery team in adidas Amsterdam. We are a dynamic, collaborative and diverse English speaking team with a passion for sport, our consumers, and our brands. You will work in an agile, fast-paced organisation to enable a premium, personalised and connected experience. Gathering insights and investigating data you will leverage existing foundations and develop new capabilities to create the new.
We’re looking for someone to join the leadership team of product experience area, transforming the current experience by leveraging your topical expertise to drive programs and key initiatives. You will deliver ongoing consumer and business impact, and inspire, engage and educate your cross-functional design team, the wider product area team, and key stakeholders within both DBC and the wider organisation.
- Create a consistent, consumer-focused and premium experience within your product experience topic area across all digital platforms
- Take end-to-end ownership of key programs, from UX strategy to interaction design
- Lead topic discovery and definition across user, business, and technical needs, driving shift to journey-based thinking and transformational impact
- Develop and promote strategic design thinking to lead solution of undefined problem spaces
- Guide the professional and personal development of fellow designers
- Help shape and evolve our experience design practice, including exploring new patterns and practices, enhancing methodological toolkit, guiding structured team educatio
Knowledge skills and abilities:
- Deliver the following (based on project needs): information architecture, user and consumer journeys, concepts maps, flows, and sketches/wireframes/prototypes
- Both eCommerce and brand experience
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Demonstrate and share your passion for experience design
- University degree preferred, 10+ years relevant commercial experience required
- Strong communication skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organisational levels both in person and remotely
- 3+ years of experience in leading a cross-functional team within context of leading a substantial program of work
- A strong portfolio demonstrating strategic thinking, problem solving and attention to detail
- Fluent English