UX Designer AirbnbShanghai, CN
Founded in 2008, Airbnb is a global travel community that offers magical end-to-end trips, including where you stay, what you do and the people you meet. Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb’s accommodation marketplace offers access to millions of places to stay in more than 191 countries, from apartments and villas to castles, treehouses and B&Bs. With Experiences, people can see a different side to a destination through unique, handcrafted activities run by locals.All of this is brought together in one easy-to-use and beautifully designed website and app.
Portfolio required to apply.
- Partner with the product and the operation teams to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process
- Design elegant flows & interactions for a global audience across platforms
- Give and solicit feedback from designers and cross-disciplinary partners
- Executive in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- 4 years working experiences
- Excellent communication skills
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- Have contributed as a leader in design and a strong collaborator with product managers and engineers
- Demonstrate experience with end-to-end product design
- Have shipped product
- Have cross-platform design experiences (Web, android, iOS, emails)